Latest Topics or Replies
Flood Adjuster Survey          Software          Commercial Deductible Buy Back          Starting advice on what steps to take next          Limited access Coverage          Schedule It          Matthew the Beast          Dedicated, Serious NEWBIE looking for ADVICE!!! Please read!!          John Cabell Gibson Jr          How to become a CAT Adjuster Trainee          
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 01/05/2011 9:14 AM by  admin
How do I get my current NFIP Number or License
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
admin
Site Administrator

--
01/05/2011 9:11 AM

This was posted in another thread and we tried to move it but it didn't and the post was lost.

The post made by Freebob was a question about printing or getting a copy of the current NFIP Card

admin
    Site Administrator

--
    01/05/2011 9:14 AM

The below comes from the NFIP website;

How can I get a current year ID card?

For assistance with your ID card or certification application, contact NFIP iServices at iService_Claims@ostglobal.com or (301)386-6356.

The below comes from the WYO Bulletin w-10009 (2/11/2010)

"Once the application has been reviewed, approved applicants will receive an FCN card. In other cases, a letter will be sent to the applicant with an explanation in regards to the next steps. All questions regarding adjuster certification should be directed to the iService_claims@ostglobal.com e-mail account."

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of Claims Adjusting.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines: 
    • No Advertising. 
    • No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or others to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
    • No Flaming or Trolling.
    • No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
    • Terms of Use Apply

Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.

We are insurance adjusters that travel the world handling claims from natural and man-made catastrophes.