More water for Texas????
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Newt

USA
657 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  12:52:06  Show Profile
That hurricane headed for the west coast of Mexico looks bad.
200 mph gusts cat 5 due to hit soon and all indications it will make Texas with some heavy rain. Better get that slicker out Ghost Buster. Any one else keeping up with this? I am sure the wind will play out but the rain may become a problem. It was moving at 14mph the last time I checked , due to strike south of Baja, headed ENE.

olderthendirt

USA
370 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  13:12:46  Show Profile
Time for you texans to beat your belt buckles into boats, it's gonna be wet. Meanwhile please remember those people on just north of Puerto Vallarta, they are receiving landfall about this time.
Go to Top of Page

Newt

USA
657 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  19:41:46  Show Profile
It is moving faster now and it still has a lot of power left, If it lands in the gulf which is doubtful it could create a problem. It may anyway with all that water. It was still huricane force in the central part of the mountains the last time I checked. That would be almost half way across Mexico. We haven't had any news here of the damage. This is the result of NAFTA, all the hurricane work is going south. I shouldn't make light of their mis-fortune, going through one of these storms in not a joking matter. I am sure they were not as well prepared for it, and no doubt not everyone got out before it hit. Lets all hope they are safe. I did hear there was an evacuation going on and other than that ,no news.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000