General Discussion
 "Lili" GOM or where?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Red

24 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  16:29:43  Show Profile
Does anyone have any ideas on where or when Lili may go?
Any Bets??

KileAnderson

USA
875 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  17:04:22  Show Profile
I have no Idea about Lillie yet, she could go just about anywhere. I do think she will hit the US somewhere. I got calls today from 2 adjusting companies that I've never heard of to put me on standby. The major company that I have always worked for hasn't called yet though. I guess they figure I'm always on standby.
Go to Top of Page

visitcostarica

Costa Rica
15 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  17:38:11  Show Profile
I am thinking South Carolina for Lili and Houston for Izzy

Done climbing roofs...try climbing into a hammock in Costa Rica http://www.visitcostarica.net
Go to Top of Page

RJ

32 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  21:56:26  Show Profile
What about Kyle?
Go to Top of Page

Newt

USA
657 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2002 :  20:43:26  Show Profile
Three at ot once is sort of unusual, this dry spell may be over after all. All them good ole boys from the country gotta go to work. Ghost Buster will have to get the tarp off his truck and get it down off them blocks or tie a ladder on his Lincoln. I'll have to duct tape another garbage bag over my window so it don't rain in, and get my hose , with the high cost of gas its open season here. Any body know how bondo holds up in a huricane, with all that salt water.
My prediction is Kyle is going to turn later and head North or North East. I Lily It may deflect to the North if it hits Haiti and if it hits Cuba it may get deflected west. This is my guess. This is without cheating or using a MoJo.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000