Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

khromas

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  19:25:29  Show Profile
Hey Folks -
I always like to put faces with names and I think it would be good to have a little informal get-together for CADO people that might be attending the RJMW Conference.
The 'dinner' (heavy hors d'oeuvres) is scheduled for Thursday night so what about us taking over a corner of the dining area and swapping lies!

Also, I am sure they will have name-tags so I am going to put "CADO" down on the corner of mine. Please do the same.

If you are going to be there and think this is a good idea, drop me a PM or email to khromas@aol.com.

(With the amount of snow they had over the past couple of days, some of us my be working there! HOPE - HOPE!)

Kevin Hromas

JimF

USA
1014 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  22:12:34  Show Profile
Kevin, we almost never get ice dams and snow damage claims in North Carolina, because the white stuff melts quicker than it comes down.

There may be some work for those cat adjusters interested and qualified in doing auto liability and auto physical property claims from all the vehicle accidents down there.

That's a great idea you have posted for a CADO reunion at the RJMW seminar, and hope many folks respond to your request. Have fun and learn!
Go to Top of Page

trader

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  09:12:21  Show Profile
NFIP workshop 6A is set for March 5, 2004 in Humble (Houston) Texas if we can get together the night before or after PM me and I will locate a large resturant/bar for the session. rayhall@kingwoodcable.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000