Tips on Locating Your Roster Listing
Having trouble locating your Roster listing?
If you have a "Active" Roster Listing.
Here are a few ways to find it. (Active listings only)
- Login with your username:
- And then click on your user name at the top of the page (where the login link is) you should see your Roster listing on right side of your profile page. See the image for an example. Important: If you do not see your listing but you know you added your name to the Roster then you may have added it using a different username or it may inactive or expired. Only a Active listing is shown on the profile page.
- You can also visit the Roster page after you login and check the Listing Manager, this will show your listing and also the status of it.
- Enter your first and last name in the search box you see at the top of most pages, right next to the login. Please note only a active listing will be shown using the Search.
- Visit the Adjuster Roster page and use the search or click on the correct state.
- Go to the Adjuster Search Page and Enter your last name in the Last Name Box.
- Go to the listing for adjusters in your home State for example: Illinois
- Contact Us if you still have trouble or need any help
Non Active Roster Listings
There are currently two types of listings that will not be active, Expired and Draft. You must use the Listing Manager to see a listing in this status.
Buttons found on the Roster page
After you login you will see these buttons when you visit the Roster page. If you already have a listing then use the Listing Manager button to check the status.
If your Roster listing has expired or if you removed it from viewing. You will need to use the Listing Manager found on the Roster page to edit and\or update the status. You will see the button only after you login. Roster Listings in either expired or draft status will not be shown in the search or in your profile area and can only be viewed using the Listing Manager. If your listing is listed as Expired then you will need to use the contact form and contact us letting us know if you want it activated or if you want it deleted.