General Discussion
 OHIO HAIL
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DEMIGOD

99 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2004 :  20:38:30  Show Profile
Pack ur bags boys and girls, if your watching the weather channel or tracking storms on NOAA Ohio is getting pounded with hail. Preliminary reports state baseball sized hail in north eastern Ohio. By the looks of the radar reports could be accurate! woot woot work again!

KileAnderson

USA
875 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2004 :  20:43:49  Show Profile
Don't sleep in the truck tonight. The Weather Channel and the NOAA site are notorious for overstating the severity of the storms. If there is baseball sized hail reported that means one person reported 1 piece of hail. Could be a big storm, but could also be a bust as they usually are.

NOAA is only has 3 hail reports in Ohio and none of them are over an inch. There isn't even a severe weather watch in Ohio right now. Calm down.

Edited by - KileAnderson on 04/17/2004 20:48:54
Go to Top of Page

DEMIGOD

99 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2004 :  21:15:14  Show Profile
Well kile I'm in Ohio and watching live weather report on the news. And if you look at the radar you will see a very large red cell moving through that area. The NOAA yesterday report will give you the currant days report if anything has been reported. I'm sure by Sunday there will be a more inclusive report available.
Go to Top of Page

danguyer

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  06:25:10  Show Profile
There was also reports of large hail in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin. We should not get too excited because preliminary reports are usually overstated as Kile had mentioned. Farmington, MN had reports of 2" hail. Farmington is located approximately 20 miles south of Minneapolis./St. Paul. The other areas where 2" hail supposedly occurred were over sparsely populated counties.

It looks like another rough day in the upper midwest on Sunday. It
would be nice to see the Twin Cities metro get hit with some 2"+ hail tonight. I'll be saying few Hail Marys today.

Demi, I hope the hail reports are accurate in your area. We all could use the work. Good Luck and thanks for your report.

Dan Guyer
Go to Top of Page

DEMIGOD

99 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  08:41:44  Show Profile
Taking a little sight seeing trip today if my Sales manager is up to it. I'm in Columbus as I stated so it's not to far. And hell yes let the twin cities get hit again I loved working there. The people are so nice and the claims are good too! :P

We'll have a much more accurate assesment of the Ohio hail on monday from some service that uses those thingies from outerspace that does the imagry! hehe So I'll let you all know the skinny soon enough.
Go to Top of Page

gibkadj

8 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  10:17:23  Show Profile
Already got word that Mansfield, Ohio is a dud. Not 100% on that, but pretty sure. Great Website.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000