Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  21:59:16  Show Profile
I hope you don't mind but I would like to form the first committee from the members that have signed up to be committee members.

They are;
RD Hood Resume::Roster Entry ::Some Articles

ChuckDeaton Resume::Roster Entry

Wally Burfine Roster Entry

Trader

CCARR Resume ::Roster Entry

However, what should be their task, Membership, Mission Statement...

From this group if you want to we can vote on which one will chair the committee.

Roy Cupps -
CatAdjuster.org :: Contact\Feedback :: Adjuster Roster :: Current Forum

CCarr

Canada
1200 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  22:09:54  Show Profile
Thank you Roy. I would suggest that Chuck could direct "traffic" as the chair.
Go to Top of Page

katadj

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  23:42:23  Show Profile
With respect to the initial tasks, This could be a committee of the whole, in that they could include the appointment of chairs to head the following committee's:

1) By laws, Terms and conditions.
2) Membership
3) Qualifications & Requirements
4) Designations
5) Publicity
6) Proposed Slate of Officers
Go to Top of Page

olderthendirt

USA
370 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  01:07:50  Show Profile
We have 6 willing and good names, we have six areas of work, and the committee members (area chairs) should be able to pick volunteers from the rest of the members. There are many who do not want to lead but are willing to work.
Go to Top of Page

LAW1526

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  12:21:29  Show Profile
For those of us who do not know these individuals or their backgrounds could a short brief on each individual be posted for our view and consideration for voting.

Go to Top of Page

ChuckDeaton

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  13:21:44  Show Profile
My resume is posted. If you can't find it email me.
Go to Top of Page

CCarr

Canada
1200 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  14:37:26  Show Profile
Lenny, an older personal profile of mine is bedded in the roster and / or the resume section of CADO.

Unfortunately, I have never met or spoken with Trader or Wally.

I can tell you that my observations and forum conversations with Dave Hood and Chuck over the past few years, have left me with nothing but the highest regard for both.
Go to Top of Page

katadj

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  18:22:27  Show Profile
My resume' is also posted on CADO.
Go to Top of Page

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  19:15:44  Show Profile
I have updated the first post to include some links to additional information on the members. I will update it again later tonight.

Roy Cupps -
CatAdjuster.org :: Contact\Feedback :: Adjuster Roster :: Current Forum
Go to Top of Page

Ghostbuster

476 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  19:51:17  Show Profile
Here's where we deal with the psychological scenario that is counter to our primitive male nature...we must work well with others in the group thru effective communication skills bereft of negative tones.

In other words my fellow kumquat's, are we to communicate solely thru this medium?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Go to Top of Page

LAW1526

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  20:19:10  Show Profile
I just wanted to say thanks for posting the resumes. To me this is a very serious undertaking and we should install the best this industry has to offer. After reading the resumes of the gentlemen whose resumes were available for us to review they truly have the backgrounds to lead us through the rough waters ahead.

I’m willing to support this effort in any way I can. Please feel free to include me as you may require. I can usually come up with a good excuse why I can’t, just kidding!!!
Go to Top of Page

CCarr

Canada
1200 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  21:04:21  Show Profile
Ghost, I sense the Clubhouse attendee's have settled into a respectful regard for each other in the last month or so. This, I'm confident will allow those who are willing to communicate, to be able to do so effectively; bereft of negative tones. In fact, I think it is because of our current tranquility, that this process has surfaced and nurtured itself to the extent it has this time.

There will come a time in this process where other mediums of communication will be needed, be it Ma Bell or Mabel's Greasy Spoon. I have noted your willingness to participate in this worthy project, as noted on the "sign up" post; and your condition to retain your nom d'plume.

I don't doubt your participation and reflection as the process evolves will be useful and helpful; and likely at the right time of sufficient wit to focus the participants. However, when we turn our heads away from our monitors, to communicate outside of this medium; what is the area code for the BT? I hope you can find a way to solve that situation.
Go to Top of Page

katadj

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  21:33:19  Show Profile

Great starting points.

Let us commence by sharing our best contact telephone number with those that have opted to join the fray.

1) Please send a CADO private message to each of those that have signed on, with the telephone number and fax number you wish to use.

2) All those whom choose to participate in the general areas of discussion, which have been listed, please include those areas in this communication.

3) The few names that have opted to set forth on this journey welcome any and all who wish to participate, either by joining or by sitting in the back of the building.

This will take some doing, but "It Shall Be Done", with the assistance of the 3000+ members.

In the slogan of the USN Seabees "CAN DO"

Go to Top of Page

Ghostbuster

476 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  12:24:29  Show Profile
I suggest...that the time has come for a chat session amongst us co-conspirators here on the CADO chat line to figure out our collective and individual roles in this great act of tribulation.

It needs to be at an hour that is amenable to both the right and left coasts time zones. An evening time is best and on which day? So let's pick a day and time. Howz about Sunday, 2000 hrs, (8:00PM for you civilians out there), CENTRAL TIME ZONE.

I also suggest that Roy set aside, if possible, some sort of closed chat area for we souls that have volunteered for this kamakazi mission.

Lemme know what you think.

Edited by - Ghostbuster on 08/07/2003 12:27:11
Go to Top of Page

ChuckDeaton

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  13:25:46  Show Profile
I agree.
Go to Top of Page

trader

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  14:44:11  Show Profile
I agree
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000