Work in Exchange for Experience
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

art neidich

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  21:42:34  Show Profile
I too need a mentor, I have a Texas License and now need experience. I have been working in the construction trade since 1982. I have many years of roofing, framing, interior and exterior finishing (drywall, siding etc..) having worked on crews. Since 1990, I have gained heavy experience in Insurance restoration, sales, estimating and management. I grew up in an insurance family and held a NJ P&C producers license, so I readily capable of understanding policies. I am lacking in field claims experience and would be appreciative of the opportunity to learn from an experience professional. I am very proficient in estimating software though not simsol or xactimate and am currently enrolled in IIA/AIC. Art Neidich 972-544-3707 or artneidich@msn.com

Art Neidich
2600 FM 983
Ferris, Texas 75125
Phone: (972) 544-3707
Email: artneidich@msn.com

Texas Adjusters’ License # 1255154
OBJECTIVE

Having been self employed for the past four years and having had a taste of the self-employment life style, my objective is to find a Challenging Career with a company that provides an opportunity for advancement based on hard work.

QUALIFICATIONS

I have a strong sales and customer service background with superior estimating skills. I learn new skills quickly, develop and improve those skills to the best of my ability in a short time frame as I enjoy learning. I am a detail oriented, well organized person that adapts easily to new environments and situations. I work well under pressure while maintaining my established objectives and goals.

EDUCATION
Graduate of College preparatory track at Gill St. Bernards High School in Gladstone. Certificates in basic, advanced and digital electronics from Somerset County College in Bridgewater-Raritan, New Jersey also studied digital electronics at Dover Business College in Dover, New Jersey. Certificates earned include numerous construction trade and management programs. University of South Florida: MCP and MCSE. Licenses include; Texas Insurance Adjusters, N.J. Property & Casualty Insurance Provider and Florida Contractors License, Hillsborough County, Florida Contractors License. Enrolled in AIC, AIC33

EMPLOYMENT
1997-2003 Owner, Neidich Construction Company, Ferris, Texas
in-home sales and estimating, bidding, marketing and general management

1989-1997 General Manager, Ultra-Surf Painting & Remodeling Company, Tampa, Florida
Administration duties included: Maintaining; a small sales team and customer service section. Coordinate scheduling of materials, employees and subcontractors; Supervise contract development and final presentation including pre-bid information gathering, calculation, blueprint take-off and profit projections; Implement final customers satisfaction phase including customer survey, respond to questions. Investigate complaints and implement customer satisfaction response; manage a small, 17 node LAN network.

Sales Representative 1989-1994

My duties had included conducting residential (in-home) and commercial sales with emphasis on developing contracts with State Licensed Building Contractors, Architects and other primary line sources in addition to residential insurance restoration contracts. My line of services included: painting, drywall, tile installation, carpentry and general repairs. Lead representative for Craft Master product line and Sears Subcontracted services.

1983-1989 Construction worker, E. Mossburg Developers, Dover, New Jersey
Framing, Drywall, Drywall finishing, Ceramic Tile and stone installation,
Pier and beam foundation repair, siding, painting, minor plumbing and electric work under supervision of licensed subcontractors.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000