If you want my advice I have prior post filled with advice. However, you seem to be more intelligent than most as evidenced by a few big words even though one is misspelled. I will give you some restrained thoughts.
As a Catadjuster you are an Entrepreneur. You own your own business. You are self employed. You are the one responsible for income that comes to your business and how much. This is a totally different thought process from having a job. You are supposed to be the one with the answers. If your name is on a roster that mine is then you are my competition. Educate yourself to find your own answers and then ask for advice. Did you ask at the training school that you paid big bucks for how do you get work? Why don’t they teach this as part of the curriculum? The answer to that question would have been worth what you paid.
This is not a job where you see how little you can do to pick up a paycheck every other week.
(1) Read everything you can in the archives of Catadjuster.org... The answers to your questions are there. It is up to you to find them.
(2) Go to Claimsmentor.com; They are geared to helping the newbie.
(3) Go to free conferences and seminars given by IA firms. In the past year I have gotten over 50 hrs of CE credits, Carrier certifications, earthquake, wind and NFIP for free. For example: ICA is putting on a seminar next week. Free NFIP cert., other good CE courses and 2 days Xactimate training ($200-$300 Value). Free excellent lunch (3 days) at 5 Star Hotel. 400-600 adjusters to network with. When you see this many adjusters together at one time you realize that you are in competition for the work that does come available. I went last year and it was very worthwhile.
(4) Network with anyone and everything. Establish relationships.
(5) During the impending hail season???? (Could this be a year without hail?) make your self available as an apprentice to an experienced adjuster without remuneration. This would be worth more than any training school you would pay big bucks for. Experience is the best teacher. You might be able to connect with the IA firm he or she is working for.
If you are already doing these things then you have a chance just keep digging and educate yourself. If you are not doing these things then you are clueless and had better find a job.