Today, our member firm office locations are in more than 100 major cities throughout the country and provide services in hundreds of categories of expertise to the insurance and claims litigation industry across North America.
Our numbers and networking are unmatched. Our Catastrophe Response Committee has meetings on a regular basis and we can provide a large number professional engineers at any given time for emergency response purposes and CAT reporting to the insurance claims industry..
For a demonstration or details about our CAT capabilities, please call (800) 523-3680, Nick Marando (ext. 238) or Arianne Ciarlo (ext. 208).
Some of the highlights of the I-ENG-A CAT
Program are as follows:
· Capable of supplying multiple engineering teams at one time
· Multi-disciplined engineers available from network
· Team(s) can handle large numbers of assignments concurrently
· Timely response time of team(s) to disasters
· Rapid field investigations and report development
· Local firm to serve as team leader/coordinator
· Long term local involvement with projects
· Efficient and cost effective investigations
Investigative/Forensic CAT Services include:
· Origin and Cause (O&C) Investigations
· Pre-existing vs storm damage determinations
· Structural damage assessments
· Geotechnical evaluations
· Wind damage assessments
· Storm surge assessments
· Wind vs. surge/flood damage determination
· Seismic damage evaluation
· Hail damage assessments
· Mechanical/Electrical evaluations
· Environmental assessments
· Moisture mapping
· Moisture intrusion/IAQ
The I-ENG-A CAT Program is also supplemented by an emergency restoration contractor network,
First General Services, which can be brought into a project if needed.