The CADO Directory
Our Directory is a free service offer to the insurance claims community that allows industry related businesses to provide information about their company, products and services. Just login to add your company. Please Note: A new listing will require Admin approval before it is viewable.
Do you need adjusters? Have a product or provide a service for adjusters? Do you provide training, certification or licensing for adjusters? If so you may wish to consider the Classifieds! Read More
Please note the Adjusting Firms and Employer category is for firms and employers that handle claims on behalf of the insurer. No PA Firms.
Since 1991, the Investigative Engineers Association. (I-ENG-A®), has been a growing network of independently-owned professional engineering firms committed to providing diverse investigative services that are comprehensive, yet timely.
Today, our member firm office locations are in more than 100 major cities throughout the country and provide services in hundreds of categories of expertise to the insurance and claims litigation industry across North America.
Our numbers and networking are unmatched. Our Catastrophe Response Committee has meetings on a regular basis and we can provide a large number professional engineers at any given time for emergency response purposes and CAT reporting to the insurance claims industry..
· Capable of supplying multiple engineering teams at one time
· Multi-disciplined engineers available from network
· Team(s) can handle large numbers of assignments concurrently
· Timely response time of team(s) to disasters
· Rapid field investigations and report development
· Local firm to serve as team leader/coordinator
· Long term local involvement with projects
· Efficient and cost effective investigations
· Origin and Cause (O&C) Investigations
· Pre-existing vs storm damage determinations
· Structural damage assessments
· Geotechnical evaluations
· Wind damage assessments
· Storm surge assessments
· Wind vs. surge/flood damage determination
· Seismic damage evaluation
· Hail damage assessments
· Mechanical/Electrical evaluations
· Environmental assessments
· Moisture mapping
· Moisture intrusion/IAQ
The I-ENG-A CAT Program is also supplemented by an emergency restoration contractor network,
First General Services, which can be brought into a project if needed.