The CADO Directory
Our Directory is a free service offer to the insurance claims community that allows industry related businesses to provide information about their company, products and services. Just login to add your company. Please Note: A new listing will require Admin approval before it is viewable.
Do you need adjusters? Have a product or provide a service for adjusters? Do you provide training, certification or licensing for adjusters? If so you may wish to consider the Classifieds! Read More
Please note the Adjusting Firms and Employer category is for firms and employers that handle claims on behalf of the insurer. No PA Firms.
Associate from PortNexus enables field staff to dictate what they think, capture what they see, attach any relevant documents to create a unified file that can include; photographs, videos, interviews, blue prints, areal maps, etc. Associate then routes the unified file to the appropriate staff members or themself for processing, instantly & anywhere, for completion and formatting. And with the integration of Dragon NaturallySpeaking from Nuance, speech recognition can be optionally used to convert voice dictation quickly into text. If you don’t currently use smart phones or tablets, digital recorders and traditional dial-up are also supported.
Additional highlights include:
· Software as a Service model - no overpriced big infrastructure needed on your premises
· No commitment - Associate is based at the user level on a month-to-month basis meaning no wasted investment in licenses that go unused
· No penalties for cancelling a subscription
· Optional Integrated speech recognition - you can even reuse existing Dragon licenses to leverage your existing investment. Additional speech users can be added either by buying a perpetual license or paying on a month-to-month basis for the speech license.
· Start with as few as one and grow as needed
· Accessible from ANYWHERE with global access and support. Recordings can be transferred to the portal even via Wi-Fi if cellular service is not available.
· Utilize existing devices - BlackBerry, iPhone, Philips, Olympus, and other devices/platforms - as your input device