Latest Topics
Newly licensed          New York Independent Adjuster License          Career advice          Puerto Rico Cat or Daily Claims          Flying out from Alask for deployments?          Expectations for CAT claim adjusting.          The Attorney tells me to bring a gun! Uh...WHAT?          New estimator here          UAV’S (Drones)          Introduction to Two-Story / Steep Access          
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 08/01/2011 3:16 PM by  Ray Hall
Earthquake certification
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ray Hall

--
07/30/2011 3:19 PM

Now this one really make you some quick $

CatAdjusterX
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    07/31/2011 9:53 PM
    Posted By Ray Hall on 30 Jul 2011 03:19 PM

Now this one really make you some quick $

Ray, please expand on your post. I am extremely curious as to your thoughts on the CEA cert. I have some opinions on this myself

"A good leader leads..... ..... but a great leader is followed !!" CatAdjusterX@gmail.com
    Ray Hall

--
    08/01/2011 3:16 PM

Earthquake insurance is not written in many states. I think Cal. now had a $50,000 deductible. I also think small surface cracks in drywall and and some foundation problems on side walks and fences are excluded. Oaklnad had a lot of EQ damage in 1989 and Northridge, CA had a lot in 1994. I was certified in 1994 in a one day school paid for by Safeco insurance; but left after about 60 days of day work that netted me about $300.00 per day to work a winter storm in PA. The work was" let me see your EQ damage and some one will get back with you. Kinda of stop the phones from ringing.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of Claims Adjusting.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines: 
    • No Advertising. 
    • No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or others to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
    • No Flaming or Trolling.
    • No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
    • Terms of Use Apply

Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.